Monday, December 22, 2008

Welcome to My Marketing Blog

Hi, everyone!
Thanks for dropping by.
This blog will focus on the science and art of Marketing.

I have been in the field of marketing for quite a while now. I think, I beginning to get good at some stuff.
What I have discover along the way is that there are a whole lot more to learn. But not all of if will be applied.
That how marketing courses make money I suppose, teaching you a little of everything for and then the job teaches everything about a particular product or service, and then it may take a few years to learn.
Some study forever, some just pick it up and roar away.
We are all different and there is no single way to get things done.
So come take a ride with me.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template